P.O. Box 649
232 Industrial Lane
Decatur, TN 37322
Implements & Attachments
TITAN IMPLEMENT WARRANTY INFORMATION
Please read the warranty conditions below before submitting a warranty claim. By submitting a claim, you're agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Titan Implement products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship or materials for a period of (12) months from initial sale.
• This warranty does not cover normal wear items, including but not limited to, bearings, hoses, ground engaging parts such as, teeth, blades, cutting edges, pilot bits, auger teeth and broom bristles.
• Seals are considered wear items and are only warrantied for 1 year from date of purchase.
• This warranty does not cover maintenance, service or adjustments.
• This warranty does not cover damage due to misuse, negligence, accidents, or improper maintenance.
• This warranty does not cover damage due to improper application, installation, adjustment or setup.
• This warranty does not cover improper modifications of product.
• This warranty is void if any components have been disassembled, i.e. pumps, gear boxes, motors.
• This warranty does not cover replacement parts not supplied by Titan Implement.
Titan Implement, LLC. warrants, only to the original Purchaser, this equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, for one (1) year from the date of purchase providing this equipment is purchased for individual use only. Commercial use of this equipment is not covered under any warranty. This warranty does not apply to any equipment which has been damaged or which has been subjected to change, misuse, negligence, abnormal wear and tear, alterations, tampering, or failure to follow operating instructions. This warranty does not cover any product or parts not manufactured by Titan Implement, LLC.
Our obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be solely limited to repairing or replacing any part (see non-covered items) free of charge that, according to our judgment, show evidence of a defect in quality of workmanship or materials for the stated (12) month warranty period. All defective parts will be routed at Titan Implement’s discretion with freight or delivery charges to be prepaid. This Limited Warranty shall not be interpreted to render Titan Implement liable for any injury or damage to persons, business or property of any kind nor expenses or losses incurred for labor, supplies, substitute machinery rental, or for any other reason.
Repair or replacement parts are subject to the supply conditions at the time of repair or replacements, which may directly affect our ability to obtain material and/or replacements parts. Titan Implement reserves the right to make improvements in design or changes in specifications at any time without incurring any obligations to owners of previously purchased units. No one other than Titan Implement is allowed to alter, modify or enlarge this warranty nor the exclusions, limitation and reservation at any time.
Purchaser's exclusive remedy for breach of warranty, other defect, or conduct giving arise to liability shall be the repair or replacement of the product sold, and the manufacturer under no circumstances shall be liable for economic loss or incidental or consequential damages. The manufacturer disclaims all implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness for purpose. Warranties begin after the initial purchase and are non-transferable. Warranties can only be claimed by the original Purchaser: Titan Implement may require proof of purchase during the warranty claim process.
WARRANTY REGISTRATION FORM
WARRANTY CLAIMS FORM